Our Top Ten Gifts For San Diego Comic Con 2015 Badge Holders
Here is our top 10 items any SDCC badge holder will appreciate under the Christmas tree.
1. SDCC Survival guide. It's very helpful and necessary for anyone attending http://sdccsurvivalguide.com. Or if they are old school SDCC experts or newbies, the ConQuest Journal is pretty fresh http://conquestjournal.com. This protects and organizes your new "preciouses"
2. An inflatable mat or sleeping bag, for those hardcore line sleepers. Maybe they won't buy a nice inflatable mat for themselves, but you don't want them sleeping on the hard ground now do you? Or find a vintage sleeping bag like TMNT which would be awesome and cheap at a Goldwill type store. Or go all out at any sporting goods store.
3. Socks- Either athletic style or Superhero socks with capes. They pretty much make a sock for any fandom. Plus if they want they can tuck these in their suitcase for next year. Less prep!
4. A little SDCC emergency kit- body wipes for when a shower is few hours away, shout wipes, travel deodorant, tiny toothpaste or listerine, hair gel or spray, pretty much anything you can tuck away in a little bag for a mid-day freshen up.
5. Portable laptop charger (cell phone compatible) the more heavy duty and lightweight the better. Ask anywhere they sell electronics or check out Amazon.
6. Collapsible stool or chair- the smaller and lighter the better. We don't want to carry or pack a huge beast.
7. Noise canceling headphones- it's a hard trip. These make traveling slightly more comfortable.
8. Selfie stick- because some pics of you and a celeb need to be fabulous!Look what happens when you don't have one. That's my eyeball.
9. Hoodie- SDCC is definitely located in paradise, but it gets chilly at night. Check out Nerdist who designed this hoodie with Con-Goers in mind.
10. Luggage - Big rolling luggage! Maybe one with a smaller companion that you can shove into the other. That way you pay for one on the way out and have room to fill up a large extra on the way back!
Gift cards are always on point. Cosplay Enthusiasts may like Sephora, wig or craft store. Fans of anything: give cards to their local comic book store. As it's true not all SDCC goers read comics, most comic book stores carry more than comics and cater to the general fan base. Plus supporting your local store is always respected.
anything that pays homage to their fandom.
Just recognizing we love something in particular that you may not understand, is always a nice gesture. Or why not pick up tickets to a local upcoming comic con?
No matter what you choose for your lucky friends or family, make sure you have the Happiest Holiday Ever!